With licensed nurses on staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Mercy McMahon Terrace has the depth of resources to respond appropriately to our residents’ changing health and care needs. Each care plan is designed to support the daily needs of the resident, allowing them to live as independently as possible.
Care Services are offered in three easy to understand plans.
Plan A: Independent Living
For seniors who are looking for maintenance-free living, but who do not yet need the support of assisted living services. Services include:
- 3 meals a day, plus snacks Daily social activities
- Emergency call system Weekly housekeeping services
- Access to community services All utilities (except phone & cable)
- Scheduled transportation 5 days per week
Plan B: Assisted Living
For seniors who are looking for a little help with daily activities Services include everything in Plan A, along with:
- Assistance with dressing Assistance with showering
- Reminders for toileting Complete laundry services
- Medication management Wellness checks
- Assistance coordinating medical appointments
Plan C: Comprehensive Assisted Living
For seniors who need more comprehensive help with regular activities. Services include everything in Plans A & B along with:
- Incontinence care Oxygen monitoring
- Wheelchair escorts Assistance with injections
- Wound care & treatments Catheter and/or colostomy care
- Wellness checks every 2 hours
For more information on the care plans, give us a call at (916) 733-6510. Intensive care for seniors with Diabetes also has personalized care to effectively manage their day to day needs. Mercy McMahon truly is the place to be. Our seniors are able to enjoy the company of their friends, to be ensured that their health needs are well accounted for, and that their security is well regarded.